Youth Job Connection
Commencing in September 2016, Employment Halton, will offer intensive, paid training and job placement support to eligible youth between 15 and 29 who are not in work, school or training.
Information sessions are being held through the month of August, to register for one of these please call 905-825-6000 ext. 2777.
Form more information please follow this link Halton.ca/youthjobconnection
Employment Halton hours of operation:
Monday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
OTHER COMMUNITY JOB FAIRS AND EVENTS
MONARCH PLASTICS HIRING EVENT (15 Night Shift Positions)
Position Title: Inspector/Packer
Wages: $12.44 per hour, $0 .50/hour shift premium / *hiring night shift positions
Date & Location
When: October 27th, 2016, 10am - 12pm (Possible interview immediately after)
Where: Employment Halton, 16-2441 Lakeshore Rd. W. Oakville, ON
Objective: Inspecting and packing good parts efficiently.
Goal: Pack maximum zero defect parts in time with machine's cycle.
1. Inspect bottles to ensure they meet visual and customer specifications.
2. Make cartons and trays as per customer requirements.
3. Pack bottles into cartons or trays as per customer stipulations.
4. Fill out accompanying paperwork and attach proper identification onto boxes as per customer specifications.
5. Keep area around work stations clean and tidy at all time, free of any bottles, tops and tails.
6. Report questionable production to Area Supervisor/Foreperson and Quality Control.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
To book your spot please email Employment Halton email@example.com or call 905-825-6000 ext. 2777